|
THE MEMBERS
Khairi
Wei Jie
Jason
Ricky
/ JUST BREATHE EASILY
♠/ FLABBERGAST
designer: darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps
|
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Literature project / 3:55 AM
(a) During this year’s Chinese New Year, after waking up in the morning, I greeted my parents and wished them a happy new year. After wishing them, they gave me a red packet. As planned, my family and I went to my uncle’s house as this year, my grandmother is staying there so all my relatives from the maternal side gather there. I had my lunch there then we went to the paternal side to visit my grandma. By the time we reached there, it was already 2p.m. We stayed there for an hour and went to visit my grandaunt that is staying at Jurong. At my grandaunt’s house, we met other relatives there. By the time we reached home, it was already pass 7. I stayed at home for second and third day of lunar New Year. During the fourth day, my father arranged a gathering at night with his friends at my house’s near by coffee shop. I had a great time eating the delicious foods and listening to their conversation and their stories.I love Chinese New Year the most as I am able to be with my family members and visit relatives together. It is a rare time since my family members are working. (b)Jess and me are different in ways of celebrating during Christmas. During Christmas, my family and I will go out to shopping centres and shop for presents for our relatives during the day and we will meet them at night at my uncle's house.It is there where we will all exchange presents and spend the rest of Christmas there till twelve midnight. As for Jess, he spends most of his time with Leslie instead of his family. The only similarity is both of us look forward to this day. Loo Zi Shun, Jason(32) Class:2E7
|
/ 8th WORLD WONDER
 PROFILE: KHAIRI, WEI JIE , JASON, RICKY.
2E7
|
|
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Literature project / 3:55 AM
(a) During this year’s Chinese New Year, after waking up in the morning, I greeted my parents and wished them a happy new year. After wishing them, they gave me a red packet. As planned, my family and I went to my uncle’s house as this year, my grandmother is staying there so all my relatives from the maternal side gather there. I had my lunch there then we went to the paternal side to visit my grandma. By the time we reached there, it was already 2p.m. We stayed there for an hour and went to visit my grandaunt that is staying at Jurong. At my grandaunt’s house, we met other relatives there. By the time we reached home, it was already pass 7. I stayed at home for second and third day of lunar New Year. During the fourth day, my father arranged a gathering at night with his friends at my house’s near by coffee shop. I had a great time eating the delicious foods and listening to their conversation and their stories.I love Chinese New Year the most as I am able to be with my family members and visit relatives together. It is a rare time since my family members are working. (b)Jess and me are different in ways of celebrating during Christmas. During Christmas, my family and I will go out to shopping centres and shop for presents for our relatives during the day and we will meet them at night at my uncle's house.It is there where we will all exchange presents and spend the rest of Christmas there till twelve midnight. As for Jess, he spends most of his time with Leslie instead of his family. The only similarity is both of us look forward to this day. Loo Zi Shun, Jason(32) Class:2E7
|
MAKE THIS AS BIG AS YOU WANT.
cbox br>
|