|
THE MEMBERS
Khairi
Wei Jie
Jason
Ricky
/ JUST BREATHE EASILY
♠/ FLABBERGAST
designer: darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps
|
Thursday, February 14, 2008
National Day , Wei Jie ,2E7 / 6:35 AM
(a)Last year, I celebrated National Day first in school. There was the usual speech making the concert and everyone had a good time. We were happy that every event took place emphasized those things which are sarced in Singapore, mostly based on our racial nature. On National Day itself my family and I celebrated National Day at the Marina Bay Stadium. My family have never been to a National Day Stadium to celebrate as we think that the tickets were hard to get and expensive. Instead, we stayed at home and ordered either KFC or pizzahut delivery and watched the grand celebration while eating. Last year, the parade was grand and the atmosphere were different as it was held at a different venue. What I enjoyed seeing was most of the cultural items. I was fascinated that even the kindergarden children participated. We stayed at the stadium until the last event and then left. My father said that it was an occasion for celebration and took my family out to dinner at one of the most expensive restaurant. The celebrations did not end there. The Residents' Commitee, in which my father is a commitee member , organized a grand dinner a week after the parade. Naturally my family went and even invited some of our relatives to join us. I am glad that National Day is such an occasion for celebration and will definitely continue the tradition that my family started. (b)During Christmas, Jess would spend most of his time with Leslie in their private place rather than hanging out with his parents and siblings.I would instead go to my relatives houses to exchange presents and celebrate at their houses ,there would also be a lots of delicious food spread all over the table.For Jess he did not go anywhere and stayed with Leslie and that's what he wanted to do.Maybe staying with Leslie can bring him happiness.I sure look forward to this year's Christmas!Wei Jie (31) 2e7
|
/ 8th WORLD WONDER
 PROFILE: KHAIRI, WEI JIE , JASON, RICKY.
2E7
|
|
Thursday, February 14, 2008
National Day , Wei Jie ,2E7 / 6:35 AM
(a)Last year, I celebrated National Day first in school. There was the usual speech making the concert and everyone had a good time. We were happy that every event took place emphasized those things which are sarced in Singapore, mostly based on our racial nature. On National Day itself my family and I celebrated National Day at the Marina Bay Stadium. My family have never been to a National Day Stadium to celebrate as we think that the tickets were hard to get and expensive. Instead, we stayed at home and ordered either KFC or pizzahut delivery and watched the grand celebration while eating. Last year, the parade was grand and the atmosphere were different as it was held at a different venue. What I enjoyed seeing was most of the cultural items. I was fascinated that even the kindergarden children participated. We stayed at the stadium until the last event and then left. My father said that it was an occasion for celebration and took my family out to dinner at one of the most expensive restaurant. The celebrations did not end there. The Residents' Commitee, in which my father is a commitee member , organized a grand dinner a week after the parade. Naturally my family went and even invited some of our relatives to join us. I am glad that National Day is such an occasion for celebration and will definitely continue the tradition that my family started. (b)During Christmas, Jess would spend most of his time with Leslie in their private place rather than hanging out with his parents and siblings.I would instead go to my relatives houses to exchange presents and celebrate at their houses ,there would also be a lots of delicious food spread all over the table.For Jess he did not go anywhere and stayed with Leslie and that's what he wanted to do.Maybe staying with Leslie can bring him happiness.I sure look forward to this year's Christmas!Wei Jie (31) 2e7
|
MAKE THIS AS BIG AS YOU WANT.
cbox br>
|